We accept electronics and gadgets in good working condition, particularly Raspberry Pis, HDMI monitors, USB keyboards, and mice.
We’re looking for the following goodies
- Raspberry Pi 3 and plug-in power supply
- HDMI monitors
- USB keyboards and mice (wireless or wired)
- HDMI cables
- Mini speakers
- 16-GB SD memory cards (or higher)
- Arduino Uno microcontrollers
- Breadboards and breadboard-ready components like LED lights, switches, capacitors, and sensors
- USB thumb drives
- We accept items in good working condition that our program can use. We will dispose of items that aren’t working or that we don’t need.
- Sorry, we can’t pick up donations. We can give you drop-off locations in BGC, Makati, or Libis. Consider this part of your assistance 🙂
BatangTech is Low Cost
It costs less than P5,000 to share high-level technology with 1 student. We can assemble a complete computer set for under Php10,000, and this is shared by 2 kids.
Want to share what you have? Email email@example.com